kernelbuild failure

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:54:51 PST 2003

At 2:26 PM +0100 11/10/03, ward at webware.be wrote:
>I added src-secure and src-crypto to my supfile, did a cvsup,
>buildworld, installworld and buildkernel, but I still got
>the same error.

I don't know what else to suggest, except that I think you
need to track it down yourself.  I realize that might be a
painful tedious task, but I'm out of "simple" ideas.

I just did a cvsup, buildworld, buildkernel on my sparc64
system, and it all compiled fine.  In my case I am using
"tag=." (5.x-current), but I don't remember if that was
what you were trying to build.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu