blades' support

Ilmar S. Habibulin ilmar at watson.org
Thu Dec 11 22:44:46 PST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Doug White wrote:

> > Does somebody working on ati rage xl & usb keyboard-mouse for blade 100?
> USB should be working, but no X support as of yet.
So i can be able to compile in usb&ukbd and this will work?
I have strange panics if i use ofw_console (screen + keyboard, non
serial) and login in remotely. I can issue a few commands remotely, them
machine panics. And keyboard is dead, i can't type commands in DDB prompt.
Kernel was built from sources ~5.2-BETA or older. Maybe i should use
dumpdev to force it create crashdump to investigate panics?

ofw_console works very slow, so i want to try to write driver for vga card
for syscons&sparc64. I'm not experienced in driver programming, so i've
asked if someone is already working on it. If not -- is there any tips
that may help me?

Thanx.