Netra X1 - Status query and stupid question

Pete Bentley pete at sorted.org
Mon Aug 4 03:43:28 PDT 2003

On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 04:39 AM, David O'Brien wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 12:51:34PM +0100, Pete Bentley wrote:
>> Just wondering what the status is with regard to drivers for
>> the X1's onboard Davicom ethernet?  [...]
>
> It should be finished.  Can you test a latest kernel on an X1?

Thanks for the info!  I'll give it a go and report back just as soon as
can get a -current  kernel onto the X1... That's probably not till the
weekend
though.

Thinking about it, rather than mess with CDs and/or SLIP, the easiest
way
is probably to just do a drive swap with my Blade 100, install 5.1 on
there and
bring it up to -current then swap the drives back...

Pete.