devices on my sparc64 machine

Andrew R. Reiter arr at watson.org
Thu Apr 17 13:17:04 PDT 2003

I think there was a previous email regarding this, but I was not able to
easily find it.

Are there any basic things that I should look out for when trying various
PCI devices on my sparc64 machine?  It seems a number of devices have
already been tested, but I am more curious about things such as ATM
devices ... I have hfa and en cards and would like to try them on the u60.

The issues Im thinking of looking out for are obvious things .. 32 v. 64
bit issues etc.

If there has already been an email relating to this, I'd appreciate being
forwarded it or pointed to a URL.

Thank you much.

Cheers,
Andrew