Welcome to Chase Online

William Maloney maloneyconstinc at cedarville.net
Mon May 19 21:42:37 UTC 2008

#4246315126398641 This account was paid in full and closed back in April. I closed both personal and business cards at the same time, sent two checks and you idiots put the pay off of the business account in my closed personal account. You sent me a check back one month ago which was never cashed from the pay off for this account. , come on Chase are you just lost in space. I don' t get it! Stop sending me statements I owe you nothing. William Maloney