hwpmc dealing with sparse cpu systems.

Alfred Perlstein alfred at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 12 13:22:49 PDT 2007

One of the engineers here seems to have found a bug in the
hwpmc_mod.c module.  The problem we have is that cpuids can
be greater than mp_ncpus due to sparseness.

Does the fix here make sense?  (replace mp_ncpus with MAXCPU)

I would like to commit it.

-Alfred

----- Forwarded message from Alfred Perlstein <perlstein at juniper.net> -----