[FYI] transferlockers() function removed -- lockmgr KPI changed

Attilio Rao attilio at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 23 20:53:31 PST 2007

Hello,
as transferlockers() function is dangerous and no longer used in our
FreeBSD stock tree, I decided to axe it from FreeBSD-CURRENT8.0 and a
quick MFC is planned in 3 days.
Any third-party module using it, should update their own source code
with equivalent functions (for any further question or assistance, in
particular with this, you can send them directly to me).

Thanks,
Attilio