Wait for smp_start

Alin-Adrian Anton aanton at spintech.ro
Sun Jan 28 01:08:33 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

	I'm using 6.1.

	I'm trying to make a kernel module sleep and wait for all the
CPUs/cores to be up and running. Is there any elegant way of doing this now?

	As far as I digged I found smp_started variable, but that's kinda
unreliable. I need to be woken up when this is atomically set to 1.

	I'll appreciate any suggestion and your time. Please CC to my address.

	Thanks!

Yours,
--
Alin-Adrian Anton
GPG keyID 0xC8EBC68D [6488 4AD2 F945 413E 8966 CB12 3BF8 D295 C8EB C68D]

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire