System Cpu Between 50-70% and need to find out why

Paul bsdlist at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 24 02:50:33 UTC 2007

>It was almost certainly what I said above.  Too bad you weren't able
>to follow through with it.
>
>Kris

Hi Kris,

I was running the make depend for over 1 hour and it showed no end in
sight. I figured to run that to the finish and the full make it might
have taken all day so I really had no choice :)

I will test this and see if it fixes the problem and confirm if this
is the culprit (or not).

I am surprised to hear this is all a function of the Quota problem
you mention. I suppose nobody is using this anymore or is there a
better system being used?

Thanks,

Paul