motherboards supporting pentiumD with 64 bit pci slots

Gerald de la Pascua gerald at homes-on-line.com
Mon May 22 09:35:22 UTC 2006

Hi,
I was looking for a reccomendation/confirmation of functionality,
I'm looking for a motherboard that can take a pentiumD and has a 64 bit pci
slot
so I can use 3ware raid cards,

one of our suppliers has suggested a Tyan S5161

  http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tomcati7230b.html

does anyone know if smp will work with this ?  I am wanting to run freebsd
5.4 on it,

I would prefer if I knew acpi worked on the board too,   but the most
important thing
is that the smp will work on this,   does anyone have any experience with
this board
or tyan boards on freebsd in general ?

If not can anyone suggest a board that would fit the above criteria ?

kind regards,

Gerald