SMP kernel but no SMP detected on Tyan S2515

Network Operations Center noc at 1command.com
Thu Nov 17 02:17:35 PST 2005

Hello,
I'm burried in work at the momment - part of which is getting caught up on
mail. But I couldn't help but notice your eMail. As I am also running Tyan
S2515's *and* S2518's happily on (SMP)freeBSD. I thought I'd sneek a peek at
your eMail. I haven't got the time at this momment. But I will share my
KERNCONF
and anything else that comes to mind with you tommorrow (technically, a little
later today). Till then, best wishes to ya.

--Chris out...