Proliant 1600 with 2 CPUs

Turker Dundar tdundar at cremis.net
Mon May 16 15:25:21 PDT 2005

Well, I thought I would do this when the system prompts for F10 key
during startup. But it was not the case. I rebooted the machine with
SmartStart CD (v5.50), it did not help either as I couldn't find any
option for EISA setup.

At SmartStart screen if I chose system configuration option In there OS
type is already set to Unix.  Does this mean it's already set to correct
OS type.

So, how can I get to the EISA set up screen you suggest for fixing the
problem.?  Do I need to use a special purpose CD for EISA setup to boot
the machine with.?

Thank you,

Turker