Boot error SMP

Hans van Leest hvleest at signet.nl
Wed Jun 29 19:11:57 GMT 2005

I proberbly didn't uderstand you correct. I did the following.
Booted from SMP_DEBUG kernel and it crashed. Secondly I booted from a
working kernel and
#cd  /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP_DEBUG
#gdb /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP_DEBUG
gdb> list *0xc061a5e7

It gave this back:

(gdb) list *0xc061a5e7
0xc061a5e7 is in free (uma_int.h:388).
383 {
384   vm_page_t p;
385   uma_slab_t slab;
386
387   p = PHYS_TO_VM_PAGE(pmap_kextract(va));
388   slab = (uma_slab_t )p->object;
389
390   if (p->flags & PG_SLAB)
391    return (slab);