Boot error SMP

Hans van Leest hvleest at signet.nl
Wed Jun 29 17:52:13 GMT 2005

I got a boot with the new debug kernel, only I got an new instruction
pointer. this one is:
0x8:0xc061a5e7
When I type db> gdb, it replies that it can't find the backend
When I type tr after db> I get a lot of data so I want to use serial console
So I don't have to type it over. Only I get errors

 From the howto I did this

cat /etc/ttys
--snip--
# The 'dialup' keyword identifies dialin lines to login, fingerd etc.
ttyd0   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   vt100   on secure
ttyd1   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   vt100   on secure
ttyd2   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   vt100   on secure
ttyd3   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   vt100   on secure

bsd# cat /boot/loader.conf
set console="comconsole"

I got error like this:
  bsd init: can't exec getty 'none' for port /dev/console: No such file
or directory

Is ther an other way to grep the dump?