Boot error SMP

Hans van Leest hvleest at signet.nl
Mon Jun 27 20:36:38 GMT 2005

I've tried to use dumpdir and dumpdev to save the dump. With no succes.
I'm not that familair with kernel debugging.
I putted : dumpdev="/dev/ad0s1b" and dumpdir="YES" in my rc.conf. Only,
when I boot, I get the message: Wrong dump device or directory.
I will use the dev-handbook to try to get a dump of the crash.
Is CURRENT an option?  Or can I stick with 5.3 STABLE?

 Thx