SMP boot errors

Hans van Leest hvleest at signet.nl
Thu Jul 7 21:32:18 GMT 2005

I read it just a minute ago ;-(

I tried also ACPI disabled in bios and  got this error:

OK set boot_verbose=1
OK unload acpi            <------- this
OK boot -h

panic: free: adress
0xc26b8000(0xc26b8000) has not been allocated

cpuid=1
KDB: enter: panic
thread pid 2 fid 100058
stopped at kdb_enter+0x2b: nop

Is there some workaround for this, or do i need a compatable mobo?

thanks