Dual Xeon 2.8 with HT - How is the support in FreeBSD 5.3

M m at obmail.net
Thu Jan 6 11:37:07 PST 2005

I have over 10 dual XEON systems running Apache and MySQL that do not
crash using HT.

The only issue I've had on any of them is a highly loaded NFS server
which has crashed, but

1) it's obviously  not an SMP or HT issue
2) there's a recent (1/3/05) bug fix for NFS

so I'd say for apache and MySQL you're golden.