Dual Xeon 2.8 with HT - How is the support in FreeBSD 5.3

Bryan bvest at rhondasworld.com
Thu Jan 6 08:54:06 PST 2005

We have 6 dual Xeons with HT on that are part of a spam filtering
network running sendmaiul, they are all running FreeBSD. We have not had
one crash out of these systems which process 3 million emails per day.
We were running RedHat and they would constantly crash. After the switch
to FreeBSD we have been beoynd imnpressed with the stability.

Bryan