Please explain.

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Sun Sep 19 08:52:52 PDT 2004

Tom Rhodes wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:14:22 +0200
> Miguel Mendez <flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:57:00 +0200
>>des at des.no (Dag-Erling Smørgrav) wrote:
>>
>>Hi,

>>>Did David Rhodus put you up to this?  You should just tell him to do
>>>his own dirty work.
>>
>>Why don't you and Bosko leave the DragonFlyBSD people alone? I don't get
>>it. Are you jealous of their work or what? You're not helping
>>inter-camp relations if you pick on them every time you have an
>>opportunity.
>

> Oh back off; you obviously have only a small part of the story.

Or perhaps he notices that DES pulled an attack out of thin air, which
was unprovoked. The best offense, in this case, is to STFU about your
personal feelings about the works of another project. Nobody's getting
very far making these attacks.

>>I'm sure David would post anything he wants to without resorting to
>>silly games.
>

> You're correct; he would just slander throughout forums such
> as /. and the like; that is sooo much better then coming here.
>
> Yet, it does keep our lists a little cleaner.

Funny, this entire thread only seems to be polluting the lists.

How about you (yes, all you who shout ``don't feed the trolls'')
actually _stop_ feeding them for once (or give the guy a reasonable
answer; his question was horribly misinformed, but you would have shut
him up sooner with facts, rather than attacks), stop making baseless
claims, stop attacking other camps, stop attacking each other.

I'm sure I'm going to get a bunch of cruft for this. But seriously, quit
acking like a bunch of damned 5 year old girls, pulling each other's
hair and grow the hell up!

--Devon