new mailN0fIGhiw

Auto-reply from barry at hamradio.com barry at hamradio.com
Tue Aug 19 16:24:00 PDT 2003

Thanks for your e-mail.

I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

If you need help with complex equipment selection this cannot be done by e-mail, as I need to inquire about your station in order to provide good answers to your questions. Please CALL me for more information.

If this is urgent, please call me at 800-444-0047 - if I am not availabe when you call,
please mention your e-mail to the person receiving the call.

TOLL FREE 800-444-0047

Int'l callers 603-898-3750
or FAX  603-898-1041

Thanks, 73
Barry Onigman, Manager HRO Internet Services

To get information to track a shipment, please see
http://www.hamradio.com/web/orderstat.html

To get information about returning products see
http://www.hamradio.com/web/help.html#returns

International ordering  info
http://www.hamradio.com/web/intl.html