Intel SE7501BR2 and FreeBSD 5.0?

Jess Fiorelli jfiorelli at schwartz-pr.com
Fri Apr 18 11:53:04 PDT 2003

Hello.  Has anyone used the Intel SE7501BR2 Dual Processor Xeon
motherboard with FreeBSD 5.0?  I'm looking to replace a server and
wanted to make sure that it was compatible before I went ahead and
purchased it.  It will be used with 2 2.x ghz Xeon processors, the Intel
SC5200 Full Tower case and an Adaptec 2120s RAID card.

The quick search I did on the web didn't turn up anything useful. It
looks like the SE7500 works just fine.  I'm not sure of the differences
between the two boards though.

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks
Jess