Critical Errors - getopt.org

Ricky Bods traffic.webhosting at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:04:45 UTC 2018

Dear Business owner of getopt.org,

You can't expect your website to increase your revenue with so many errors.
Many business owners get puzzled as their website isn't performing well,
while others' are flourishing. That's unfortunate, but not your fortune!

Now, I will show you the number of broken links, pages that returned
4XX  status
code upon request, images with no ALT text, pages with no meta description
tag, not having a unique meta description, having a too long title, etc.,
found in your getopt.org. Too many issues to worry about!

If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a no
obligation
*audit report.*

Best Regards,
*Ricky Bods*