Time, Money, Keeping you from earning the Degree you deserve? - Penelope

Penelope Currie Penelope9 at go.com
Sat Apr 1 12:15:43 UTC 2006

Hey Family!

Just wanted to write you, and let you know, how the degree program I tried out went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with no study required and ufipx verifiable.

Yeah mom, I know you and Dad doubted it at first, but this turned out to be dfirq legit. This opportunity was given to me because of the professional experience and previous course work I had accumulated.

I’m so excited mom and dad, this was a life altering opportunity & for once in my life I took advantage of it.

I already have jobs, that wouldn’t have given me a chance before, now they are calling off the hook! This really is a godsend.

Tell Susan and Cousin Joey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the other day.

Again these are the degrees they offer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number to call is 1-813-436-5335, tell them to leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phone numbers. They will contact you soon after,

Anyway, much love, and tell the rest of the family I said hello

Love,
Your son,

Len

P.s.
Mom, why don’t you send this email to a few of your friends? My professor told me that if we send over referrals the school can give us a scholarship.