System Tree essentials UNDERSTANDING the system

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Sat Oct 15 10:37:27 PDT 2005

Le Mercredi 14 septembre 2005 à 19:08 -0700, gnn at neville-neil.com a
écrit :

> So, that's fine.  I think the documentation/cutting up step has to
> come first, which is often frustrating to people who like to mostly
> code, but I just don't see a way around making the map.
>
> How much time do you think you have to put into this?

	Is that something kernel developers have been thinking of ?

	It's mechanical to transform comments into Doxygen comments, I
	guess our src_doc committers could help in doing this.

	Plus it doesn't need to be done in two days.

	FreeBSD Kernel Cross-Reference tool is awesome but
	Doxygen-generated documentation would be very nice too.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at FreeBSD.org