picobsd and freebsd 5.3

Yuri Kurenkov y.kurenkov at init.ru
Wed Jun 29 05:47:51 GMT 2005

I'm add ffs options to makefs calls '-o bsize=4096 -o fsize=512' taken from
newfs calls. This option solve promblem with first makefs call, but second
call remain with error:

*** Now transfer floppy tree if not already in MFS image
makefs: `/usr/src/release/picobsd/build/build_dir-tinet/image.tree' size of
1523712 is larger than the maxsize of 1474560.

--
Yuri V. Kurenkov [YVK9-RIPN]
JSC "INIT", 88, Frunze st., Taganrog, 347904 RU