Memory problem

Chad R. Larson chad at DCFinc.com
Tue Jun 1 18:53:44 PDT 2004

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 04:37:42PM -0700, Sevag Krikorian wrote:
> As some others on this list pointed out, I won't be
> able to accomplish my goal using Pico-BSD.  Does
> anyone know of a floppy-based installation of BSD,
> sort of like the Slackware/ZipSlack Linux projects,
> where I can pick and choose which modules to install?

Does it have to be a floppy?

The m0n0BSD project allows you to pick and choose what is installed,
and boots/runs off a CD-ROM.  No hard drive required, a floppy holds
the configuration file, all user interface is Web (php/xml) based.

http://www.m0n0.ch/bsd/

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad at dcfinc.com         chad at larsons.org          larson1 at home.com