picoBSD and ps/sps, w

guest005 at chania.di.uoa.gr guest005 at chania.di.uoa.gr
Wed Apr 9 08:00:04 PDT 2003

Hello again.

After building successfully picoBSD with ssh, I tested my old
(yesterday's build) nonssh-dial version as well as the newly
ssh-bridge version. I noticed that in both of them I can't
get readable output via "ps" or "tinyware-sps".

In the ssh-bridge version I have also "w". When trying to
execute the particular command, I get an error:
"proc size mismatch ...(chunks)... : No such file or directory".

After googling up a bit, I found that the particular error is
usually printed when the kernel is out-of-sync with the world.

So, I removed "build_dir-bridge" and re-executed the picobsd
script. Unfortunately, the error remains.

Anybody know what to do?

Thanks.