pf/pfctl loading CIDR tables & IPv6

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Sat Nov 14 18:49:19 UTC 2020

Well shoot! I don’t even think about going down that rabbit hole. Thank you.

Wondering if it be more useful tho to skip past those formatting errors to continue reading the rest of the list instead of just discarding the results and not loading the remainder.

I’ll be in touch with ip2locatiin as well

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.