[EXTERNAL] Status of FreeBSD vulnerabilities in VUXML database

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Tue Jul 9 22:04:29 UTC 2019

Chisholm, Rick wrote on 2019/07/09 20:55:
> My understanding has always been vuXML is for ports / packages and the advisories page is for base.

Support for FreeBSD base vulnerabilities was created by Mark Felder 3
years ago
https://blog.feld.me/posts/2016/08/monitoring-freebsd-base-system-vulnerabilities-with-pkg-audit/
and the past Security Advisories was published in VUXML.
At this time there is no other automated system to report base system
vulnerabilities - are we really in 2019?