Default password hash, redux

Mark Felder feld at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 23 21:50:40 UTC 2018

On Wed, May 23, 2018, at 16:40, Mark Felder wrote:
> Additionally, making password hashing more

Mailman came to the door and my barking dog interrupted my train of thought :-)

I believe what I was going for was in reference to the bugzilla report, so I'll try again:

Additionally, making password hashing more configurable/pluggable gives us more room to experiment with implementing new hashes and makes it easier to solve these problems. It appears that the patch languishing in bugzilla would help alleviate this issue.

--
  Mark Felder
  ports-secteam & portmgr member