SQLite vulnerability

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon Dec 17 19:50:24 UTC 2018

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to see there being a somewhat,
testy exchange here on this list with regards to the SQLite
issue, but at least it gives me an opportunity to crack a rather
lame joke that I just made up by accident.

I'll be talking with another security professional by phone later
today (about an unrelated issue), and I just thought that I would
comment to him that this SQLite issue has a lot of people on edge.

(Get it?)

Hey!  These are the jokes folks!  Worth what you paid for them.