SQLite vulnerability

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sun Dec 16 18:48:48 UTC 2018

Hi,

It’s sad to see that you are still as negative as you where not that long ago.

I said before that If you rely on the information being up to date, you should
sponsor the FF or pay someone to do the work for you. You keep forgetting
that we (security-officer@ and ports-secteam@) are volunteers and that
we do this in our free spare time. You cannot demand that we do things that
you expect us to do without knowing how people lives are going at that same
moment. If they have to choose between your whining and their kids or
family, I would also choose the family.

I do not think the others need to step in for this one, your constant negative
attitude towards our ports-secteam people is getting annoying and a waste
of our precious time. So either start sending patches, contribute, or understand
that this is voluntarily and that their priorities might not be your priority.

Thank you, once and for all,
Remko.