svn commit: r277806 - head/sys/dev/vt

Fabian Keil freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de
Wed Jan 28 10:49:54 UTC 2015

Pawel Biernacki <pawel.biernacki at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found very worrying statement in that document:
>
> "2015-01-27: FreeBSD informs us that after going through their mail archive
> they found out that the same issue was reported by Google and that they
> missed it."
>
> How many other such mails were missed?

I can't answer this question, but I reported a couple of ggated issues
(DoS, non-critical memory disclosure) in December:

2014-12-09: Initial notification sent with potential patches.
2014-12-18: The mail was acknowledged and additional information requested.
2014-12-19: A more verbose description of the issue was sent as requested.
2015-01-15: I asked for a status update, preferably before FOSDEM.

I haven't heard back yet and don't know when the issues will be addressed.

Fabian