Security SSH

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Tue Jan 13 17:31:44 UTC 2015

> Can you point to that for the rest of us? I'd rather not wade in openbsd-misc....

The link original poster presented is the correct one.
Openbsd tend to set some default values, which one might
like or not. I would disable root login at first.
Misc seems rough at moment. I found it very helpfull if
I need help, just have to follow rules. Be patient, give
as much info as possible, don't push... Do your homework...
If I really have to say what I think: ssh is great tool.
Best regards all

                         Zoran