has my 10.1-RELEASE system been compromised

Matt Donovan kitchetech at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 20:24:06 UTC 2015

http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/82273/what-is-net-worm-php-mongiko-trying-to-do

> > Jung-uk Kim
>
> Yeah, I saw that as well.  I wouldn't be concerned if this was hitting
> my web server, but the key difference here is that my IP is the
> apparently the source in this case.
>
> Joseph
Hello,

First run sockstat to see any connections that you do not recognize.  This
will help narrow the scope. Usually this is installed though a compromised
web application as well such as a password compromise or a vulnerability.
As several malware when doing ps looks like a different program running.