freebsd openssh hole?

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Fri Apr 11 12:52:29 UTC 2014

What is so confusing about this ?

I don't see anything here that would cause worry besides the zealot attitudes you would typically find in the openbsd community. For them to be so security conscious and open source but yet not have the decency or common sense to mitigate major security concerns among other open source projects leaves quite the distasteful essence on my tongue to use any of their software in any corporate environment whatsoever. Guess maturity comes in just as many flavors as Linux these days.

--
 Jason Hellenthal
 Voice: 95.30.17.6/616