FreeBSD Update bits for FreeBSD-SA-09:12.bind

FreeBSD Security Officer cperciva at freebsd.org
Wed Jul 29 16:34:31 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The freebsd-update bits for FreeBSD-SA-09:12.bind are now on the mirrors for
systems running FreeBSD/{i386, amd64} {6.3, 6.4, 7.1, 7.2}-RELEASE.  The bits
for 8.0-BETA{1, 2} are still building and will be up later today.

Sorry about the delay -- it takes approximately 24 hours to build all of the
bits on the hardware we're currently using, and as the advisory mentioned, this
issue was accidentally disclosed early, so we didn't have a chance to build all
the freebsd-update bits ahead of time.

--
Colin Percival
Security Officer, FreeBSD | freebsd.org | The power to serve