The BIND scandal

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Aug 3 07:05:31 UTC 2008

In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.0808022207080.12307 at neptune.sinister.com>, Bob Keyes
writes:

>Of course, what I am wondering right now is, why did I even bother telling
>you all this. But some of your are as well.

No, I'm not wondering the least, it was pretty obvious that you behaved
like a spurned primadonna type and now you were going to tell us how
much we were missing out because we did not cater to your every whim
and fancy.

And since you had nothing concrete to bargain with, all you could do
was say "Ha!, then you can't play with my dolls!" and go home with your
nose in the sky, hoping that we would feel really miserable.

Well, we don't.

The FreeBSD project has been attempted blackmailed many times over
the year, and it havn't worked yet, and it won't ever, if I can
prevent it.