Recent vulnerabilities in xorg-server

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Wed Jan 10 23:47:56 PST 2007

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 09:41:57AM +0300, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> Colin, good day!
>
> Spotted two patches for x11-servers/xorg-server port: see entries for
> x11r6.9.0-dbe-render.diff and x11r6.9.0-cidfonts.diff at
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/X11R6.9.0/patches/index.html
> Seems like they are not applied to the xorg-server-6.9.0_5. May be
> it should be added to the VuXML document?
>
> There is a ports/107733 issue that incorporates these patches. May
> be you should have a look.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Eygene

Goodmorning Eygene,

	    Thanks for the notification! We are kinda busy at the
	    moment, so if you could spare a minute and write a
	    VuXML entry (a draft would also suffice), we can
	    more easily add it. If you are unable to do so, no
	    probs, but it is likely to take a bit longer to
	    get the things incorporated.

	    Thanks for using FreeBSD and your willingness to improve
	    the product! It is being appriciated.

	    Cheers,
	    Remko

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */