comments on handbook chapter

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Thu Sep 7 06:58:04 PDT 2006

Tom Rhodes <trhodes at FreeBSD.org> writes:
> Grepping three of these lines, I cannot find it.  Tell me Travis,
> what URL did you read this from?

des at dwp ~/projects/freebsd/doc% grep -r 'temporarily protect' .
./en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/security/chapter.sgml:      while this may temporarily protect the binaries, it prevents an
des at dwp ~/projects/freebsd/doc% dcvs annotate en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/security/chapter.sgml | grep 'temporarily protect'

Annotations for en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/security/chapter.sgml
1.36         (ben      14-Aug-00):       while this may temporarily protect the binaries, it prevents an

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no