Looking for tor users experiencing crashes

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 2 13:06:27 UTC 2006

On Mon, 1 May 2006, R. B. Riddick wrote:

> --- Robert Watson <rwatson at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>> It's a pity this wasn't brought to my attention sooner, or there might have
>> been a chance to work on it for 6.1-RELEASE, especially given that it sounds
>> like it has been a moderately long-standing problem.  The first I heard about
>>
> I can crash FreeBSD R6.0, too... It is more mount/umount and not network
> related... Although it looks more like an administrator fault, than a kernel
> fault... So I did not file a PR, when I mentioned it first some weeks ago...
>
> See PR kern/96644 for further details...

Not really my area of expertise, I'm afraid -- however, there are a number of
mount/unmount related bug fixes in 6.1 having to do with file system race
conditions.  You may wish to try a 6.1 RC if you haven't already to see if
they are fixed there.

Robert N M Watson