ee using 99% cpu after user ssh session terminates abnormaly

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 10 16:15:55 PDT 2005

Yar Tikhiy wrote:

> As for ee, the fix from bin/65892 appears to have been applied to
> CURRENT and 5-STABLE, but not to 4-STABLE.  Care to test the fix
> in 4.11 or 4-STABLE?  It should be 100% safe.

Since the diff in 1.32 was very clear, and it has already made it down to
5-stable, I tested this in RELENG_4 and committed it.

I would still be interested in any reports about whether this does, or does
not solve the problem.

hth,

Doug