booting gbde-encrypted filesystem

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 29 08:00:48 GMT 2005

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 09:56:18AM +0200, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
+> > This is not not possible with current GBDE.
+> > I've patches which allows this here:
+> >
+> > 	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/gbde.patch
+>
+> This is great.  Do you intend to commit it someday ?  I know the GELI
+> framework allows to use an encrypted root partition, but it would be
+> interesting for GBDE users to be provided such a fonctionnality.

I sent those patches to phk@ few months ago now. If he decided to add
such functionality he is welcome to use them:)
I'm not going to commit it by myself.