FW: Adding OpenBSD sudo to the FreeBSD base system?

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Thu Jul 21 22:42:34 GMT 2005

Hi Stephen,

> I apologize to everyone for the argument flood I should have phrased my
> statement differently, My intentional statement to him was to not replace su
> and to not have sudo enabled by default whether it is added to the base
> system or not. Everyone does not use it and should not be required to use
> it. I apologize again for not stating this correctly in the first message.

I don't want to take the evil role, but it would be nice for all
readers who use a mailer that sort mail by threads (and this is almost
everybody, I think), to use a mailer which is able to handle
In-Reply-To headers :-).

Gmail does this perfectly, Yahoo! mail too.
Thank you.

Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen