Adding OpenBSD sudo to the FreeBSD base system?

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 21 15:32:21 GMT 2005

On 2005.07.21 13:20:12 +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> My thoughts exactly.  The only thing I'd like to add is that the port is
> that importing it to the base system would probably require someone who
> steps up and offers to maintain it as bugfixes/features are noticed in
> the upstream source.  But, I guess, this is more or less obvious.

Personally I have a preference for not having it in the base system
for the simple reason that we would need to make security advisories
for it... and while I don't remember any grave holes, there certainly
have been a few holes over the last year.

--
Simon L. Nielsen