[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE is now available

Colin Percival cperciva at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 26 09:11:06 PST 2005

Ken Smith wrote:
> The Release Engineering Team is happy to announce the availability
> of FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE, the latest release of the FreeBSD Legacy
> development branch...

Just in case anyone is wondering why FreeBSD Update isn't working on
FreeBSD 4.11 yet: My D.Phil thesis defence is tomorrow, and I haven't
had time to set up my buildbox to handle FreeBSD 4.11 yet.  It should
be working by the end of the week (and the delay shouldn't matter,
since there aren't going to be any security advisories released for
FreeBSD 4.11 in the next few days).

Colin Percival