periodic/security/550.ipfwlimit

Wed Feb 23 07:00:54 PST 2005

Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> This is great.
>
> However, because of the size of the FreeBSD project, it's likely that this
> will get lost.  To ensure that it doesn't, please submit it as a PR
> (problem report).

While this may work on 4.x, this will not be able to go into 5.x or into
-current (and it first has to find it's way into -current, else there will
be no merge to 5.x or 4.x) since we don't have perl in the base system on
5.x and -current. I suggest to rewrite this in awk (in the -current version
of this periodic script) and submit it as a diff.

Bye,
Alexander.