No subject

probsd org probsdorg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 07:45:36 PDT 2004

> These are false positives. I had this showing on a box of mine
> (chkrootkit-0.43). And What I did was remove the binarys and resync'ed my
> source
> and did a new build.

Yea, this is basically what I did. re'synched my sources, pulled the ethernet cable, made world, and it's still showing that. I'm pretty sure this is a false positive, but just wanted to touch base with the list.

Maybe later I will cvsup the latest source on a spare machine that has not been on the net and diff the src'es to make sure.

Thanks group.

Michael