boot -s - can i detect intruder

Nikolay Kanchev niki at amk-drives.bg
Tue Sep 16 03:39:03 PDT 2003

Thanks all

I know that if someone have physical access to my servers can penetrade into
them. And this is a reason to test this guys with this fake server. Some of
them thinks that they are "hackers" and try to crack passwords, install
backdors and etc. For now not very successfully ;-)

I will try to mod the kernel, hardware keylogers are expensive for me.

Test complete after one week and I'm not sure that I have time to mod
kernel, but now I find one free security camera and will install it in the
room with box and capture guys activity, that I will have a proof :-)

Best Regards
Nikolay Kanchev