Apache leaks sensitive info in PHP phpinfo() calls

Jez Hancock jez.hancock at munk.nu
Thu Nov 13 02:26:22 PST 2003

Hi,

I wanted to get some opinions on this subject before I submit a PR about
it.  I don't know if there are any pitfalls with the 'fix' I suggested
and though it best to run it past people here before submitting.  If
there's a better place to post this please let me know (freebsd-ports?).

The send-pr output I was about to send explains everything so I'll just
paste it here:

-snip-